Monday, September 10, 2012

Presidential Dinner


If I could invite one person over for dinner, living or dead, I would have to invite my favorite president, Abraham Lincoln. What a champ. My roommates and I would feed him all the best food of today's age: Oreos, peanut butter, Cheetos, Twinkies...everything this poor guy lived without. It certainly would be a memorable moment watching him eat the snack food of our era. But in some rare case if he did not enjoy such novelties, we would have smoked ham, vegetables, mashed potatoes and homemade rolls as back up.

1 comment:

  1. Ya I think Abraham Lincoln would probably go into a coma if he ate as much junk food in a day as we do. Although, who can resist peanut butter. I bet he would have fed the Union troops peanut butter sandwiches if he would have known about them.

    ReplyDelete